Re: [ANN] WOLips 1.1.0.82 beta 3

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 03:10:35 EDT

    Howdy WOLips Developers,

    Thanks for the new release of WOLips (beta3).

    Unfortunately, WOLips is still not copying resources over to the build
    product (WOApplication) :-(

    Incremental Build.

    Pattern files seem ok:

    Resources Include
    Properties
    **/*.eomodeld/
    **/*.d2wmodel
    **/*.wo/
    **/*.api
    **/*.strings

    Resources Exclude
    **/*.eomodeld~/
    **/*.woa/**
    **/*.framework/**

    PB.projects file still has an empty resources list (even when it is
    updated).

             WOAPP_RESOURCES =
             ();

    Note: I am using a folder "Sources" for source (instead of src) and
    "Classes" for bytecode (instead of bin).

    Any help, most appreciated. I am not sure what to do?

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    Eclipse 3.0.0, WOLips 1.1 Beta 3, Subclipse 0.9.12, Java 1.4.2, MacOSX
    10.3.5, WO 5.2.3

    --
    Ashley Aitken
    Perth, Western Australia