Re: [ANN] WOLips 1.1.0.82 beta 3

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 03:41:43 EDT

    Me again,

    I should say it works for a new WOApplication Project, but not for my
    current WOApplication Project.

    I should also say that doing an Ant build does build the full product
    in the dist folder.

    I guess build folder is use for Incremental Builds and dist folder is
    used for Ant Install Builds?

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --