WOLips Toolbar Icons?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 04:15:54 EDT

    Can someone please briefly explain what the two icons in the WOLips
    toolbar do:

    1. Toggle Ant Output (the Ant)

    2. Toggle WOBuild

    I guess the first has something to do with output from the Ant build,
    but does it turn it on or off, or do something different?

    I can't really guess what the second has to do with the WOBuild. Does
    it turn off the WOLips incremental builder? Something else?

    I couldn't see anything illuminating in the WOLips Help about either of
    these.

    Thanks in advance.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.