Build product files tagged with increasing integer ...

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 11:30:31 EDT

    Howdy WOLips and Subclipse Mailing List Members,

    I've been trying to use WOLips Beta 3 with Subclipse 0.9.13 and Eclipse
    3.0.1

    Unfortunately, whenever I build the project any file in transferred to
    the build product get an increasing integer added to end of its
    filename (e.g. filez1 filea2 fileb3 ...)

    If I turn off the Subclipse plugin the problem goes away. I believe it
    must be some interaction between the new versions of Subclipse and
    WOLips.

    It seemed to work fine with WOLips Beta 2 (although there were other
    problems) and Subclipse 0.9.12.

    Any ideas from either camp?

    Thanks,
    Ashley.