Having build problems with no wobuild.properties

From: Doug McClure (myramok..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 15:27:55 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm new to woproject, but I've got it working and building things just
    fine. I'm using the 1.1.0.82 beta 3 build, and primarily just trying
    to get all my Ant stuff working. My coworker ran into a problem with
    the wobuild.properties file, namely that he doesn't have one.

    I looked through the history on woproject, and back in Oct 2003 there
    was supposedly a patch made to woproject so that I wouldn't have to
    have a wobuild.properties file. But I couldn't find any explanation
    of how the patch worked, and I'm certainly having lots of propblems if
    that file doesn't exist.

    I want this project to be self-contained such that any developer on my
    team can check it out and build it w/o having to do anything special.

    Help!

    -doug