Re: Need a few debugging pointers (no pun intended :)

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 23:17:31 EDT

    Y'all were absolutely right. My main.html had html, head and body tags
    in it, but UserEntry.html, which is the page with the submit button on
    it (and was created as a new component), had none of those. I added
    them and it works now. I'm actually rather relieved that it wasn't
    quite as stupid a user error as I thought! :)

    Thanks to all who responded.

    janine