Properties > Java Build Path > WO Frameworks?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 08:58:02 EDT

    Howdy All,

    I'm having some problems with my project and I think it may related to
    library inclusion. In Eclipse/WOLips Beta 3 when editing Properties >
    Java Build Path > WO Frameworks I see:

    External Build Root
    User Home
    Local
    System

    My question is: What are "External Build Root" libraries?

    I can guess that User Home are ~/Library frameworks, Local is
    /Library/Frameworks and System is /System/LibraryFrameworks/ Although
    they only seem to be a subset of those present?

    Also, there seems to be some duplication in "External Build Root" and
    "Local" frameworks? And, sometimes, when I select frameworks (notably
    in "Local") they end up in "External Build Root"?

    Could someone please explain this briefly?

    Thank in advance,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken