Re: Properties > Java Build Path > WO Frameworks?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 09:03:42 EDT

    On 29/08/2004, at 8:58 PM, Ashley Aitken wrote:

    > My question is: What are "External Build Root" libraries?

    Ok, it seems to me that "External Build Root" may be the ~/Roots folder
    that is used for Project WONDER frameworks etc. Is that correct?

    How did WOLips know about that? I believe I could have called it
    something else when I compiled Project WONDER ...

    > I can guess that User Home are ~/Library frameworks, Local is
    > /Library/Frameworks and System is /System/LibraryFrameworks/ Although
    > they only seem to be a subset of those present?
    >
    > Also, there seems to be some duplication in "External Build Root" and
    > "Local" frameworks? And, sometimes, when I select frameworks (notably
    > in "Local") they end up in "External Build Root"?

    I still don't understand what is happening here. Is there some
    juggling done of the selections from Local and "External Build Root"?

    What I select doesn't seem to stick ...

    > Could someone please explain this briefly?

    Again, thanks in advance.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --