Re: Properties > Java Build Path > WO Frameworks?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 09:10:23 EDT

    And while I am on that screen "Edit ..." Libraries in Properties > Java
    Build Path.

    What does the "Hint: use Ctrl-click or Shift-click" mean?

    It doesn't seem to have any effect, with or without these combos I can
    select additional frameworks etc. Is this hint no longer relevant or
    is it the cause of my problems (ie not using it)?

    Thanks,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken