Plain D2W with Custom Framework containing EOModels?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 02:22:47 EDT

    Howdy All,

    With Xcode I would often create a plain D2W application and add a
    custom framework containing eomodels to build a simple "admin"
    application to perform any maintenance etc.

    With Eclipse/WOLips (Beta 3) a plain D2W application created with the
    wizard and including the custom framework can't find the eomodels.

    I assume this may be because I am using the PB.project file (and
    earlier private frameworks) that only supports eomodels in the root
    folder of the project?

    But surely it supports eomodels in frameworks?

    I tried copying the eomodels from the framework to the root folder, and
    it will run now ok, but EOModeler complains of duplicate
    models/entities etc.

    Is this just one of those limitations of WOLips with PB.project?

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken