Re: Can't install WOLips Profiling in Eclipse 3.0

From: Marc Guenther (mar..eblicon.de)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 13:21:56 EDT

    Hi,

    anyu help appreciated on how to install the WOLips profiling feature.

    On 7. Aug 2004, at 9:48 Uhr, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > To force an update of the plugin registry, remove everything from
    > configuration folder except the config.ini.

    I tried that, still get the same error message.

    > Am 03.08.2004 um 11:37 schrieb Mirko_Struessman..cspezialist.de:
    >>
    >> I've struggled into the same problem lately. There seems to be some
    >> registry of installed plug-ins within Eclipse that does not get
    >> updated if the plug-in was just copied into the plugins directory. To
    >> work around this I've created a simple update directory that can be
    >> used to install jMechanic using the Eclipse Update Manager.

    Ah. Could you please tell us how you did that? jmechanic is only a
    plugin, but all this update manager cares about is features (you see, i
    don't know nothing about this stuff).

    Thanks,
    Marc
    --
    When you use C++, your objects can't hear you scream.