EOModel Eclipse WO Application

From: Matthias Jakob (Matthias.Jako..akwa.de)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 11:26:04 EDT

    Hi there!

    I've added a new EOModel to my Eclipse WO Application but i get the
    following error:

    com.webobjects.foundation.NSForwardException
    [java.lang.IllegalStateException] Unable to get the name of the class
    to instantiate for the adaptor framework JavaJDBCAdaptor. The possible
    causes for this error are: the adaptor framework is not installed on
    your system, the adaptor framework is not linked into your application,
    or the info dictionary for this adaptor is corrupted.

    What's wrong ?