Re: EOModel Eclipse WO Application

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 11:45:28 EDT

    For one reason the JavaJDBCAdaptor is not on the list of frameworks by
    default. You need to go to the class properties, edit the Java Build
    Path, edit the webobjects container and check off this framework. And,
    I suggest, file an enhancement request for this. It seems to bite most
    people new to WOLips. Myself, I've just gotten used to it. :-)

    Chuck