Re: Can't use Ant from within Eclipse

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 14:33:42 EDT

    Now that I've done this, if I go to Preferences>Ant->Runtime, I get an alert
    panel "Could Not Accept Changes" "The currently displayed page contains
    invalid values". It doesn't go to the Runtime pane, it stays put. If I
    then click OK, I get "An error has occurred. See error log for more
    details." as before, but at least I'm not stuck in an alert-panel loop.

    This seems to occur when other preference categories (Help, Java, etc.) are
    already selected when the Preference panel appears, too. Sometimes I do get
    to the Runtime panel, but I haven't determined a pattern of clicks to always
    get to it. Even when I do successfully get to the Runtime pane, when I
    click OK I get "An error has occurred..." etc.

    Denise