Re: WOUnitTest

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 15:54:27 EDT

    Ah yes.. I'll look there to see what the differences are.

    My tests do run if I launch my application as a WO application using a WO
    application run config. I just was trying to get it to work with a Junit
    Test run config. I'll look there more closely. I suspect it's just not
    finding my model in my framework with the Junit Test run config.

    Thanks.

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100