AW: WOUnitTest

From: Jochen Haeberle (j..ensano.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 04:10:03 EDT

    Hi Brendan,

    I got stuck with this some weeks ago, too. I was able to run tests using the
    WOUnitTest Das just fine, but I wanted a way to easier call the tests, so
    integration into eclipse would be very interesting.

    Interestingly I was just doing functional tests for a start, no models or
    databses involved yet and could not get it to work with the eclipse view.

    If you get anywhere further, could you please post an howto or some tips
    where one has to look?

    Thanks in advance

    Jochen