WOLips hangs on "create Resources/Java/..."

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 14:02:56 EDT

    [Eclipse 3.0 final, WOLips_1.1.0.82_beta3]

    Hi folks,

    After successful development of a number of small *new* projects with
    WOLips, I took a shot at converting a suite of existing
    ProjectBuilder-based applications.

    Conversion procedure is roughly the following: I create a fresh project
    for each app or framework via WOLips wizard, then manually copy all the
    files (.wo, .java, etc.), and do a "Refresh". Frameworks seem to build
    fine. When I am building an application, I get in trouble. There are
    two possible build outcomes (I am using incremental build):

    1. build either gets stuck forever with the status message like "create
    Resources/Java/XYZ.class" (class name seems to be different every time,
    so this is random).

    2. or build finishes, but none of the WOComponents are copied into
    "project_dir/build/App.woa/Contents/Resources", so whenever I launch
    such app I get some horrible exceptions.

    This looks like a bug, and I am ready to file a report; what confuses
    me though is that "vanilla" WOLips projects do not display this
    behavior (and I was trying to keep my new projects as "vanilla" as
    possible). This seems weird. Anyone else experienced that?

    Thanks
    Andrus