Re: WOLips hangs on "create Resources/Java/..."

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 18:14:00 EDT

    Ok, I kind of solved the problem below. This involved manually fixing
    resources.exclude.patternset, as it somehow ended up overwritten
    becoming an exact replica of resources.include.patternset (that's
    probably a bug, but I can't provide the steps to reproduce it).
    Unfortunately even with that Eclipse builds would continue to hang on a
    Mac, so I had to switch to Windows :-(

    Now on Windows builds sort of work, but there is more. I noticed that
    WebServerResources get flattened by the incremental build. What a
    bummer! All my projects organize web stuff into subfolders. When doing
    an "install", Eclipse correctly creates the subfolders, so this
    indicates that my patternsets are OK, and that something is probably
    wrong with incremental build. Anyone has a pointer how to fix it?

    I guess I should open bug reports for both issues, just wanted to check
    with other people first.

    Andrus