Re: Modefy the standerd Classes in WO.

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 19:04:43 EDT

    Sako! wrote:
    > this could be an Eclipse question, please tell me if so.

    It's not.

    > everytime i start a new Project in WOLips i get some standard classes
    > like Application.java, ... etc..
    > i would like to add some standard code lines like
    > * *
    >
    > * static * Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(Application. * class * );
    >
    > any idea how can i do that, that automatically the code will include
    > this code line?

    You can actually change the templates WOLips uses to generate these
    files, they should be in the templates folder inside the
    org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine plugin (it's in the plugins folder
    of your eclipse installation).

    The template for Application.java is called Application.java.vm inside
    the woapplication folder. There is another one for d2w application in
    the folder d2w_application (sounds simple, doesn't it?).

    If you change these files you should keep a copy or you'll probably lose
    your changes when you update WOLips.

    Harald