Re: WOLips hangs on "create Resources/Java/..."

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 03:34:38 EDT

    Moin Andrus,

    the bug with the patternset is stupid copy and paste bug. A fix is in
    the cvs.

    Harald and myself had a long discussion how we could provide a way to
    set the flattening for the ant and the incremental builder.Without a
    solution. If someone has an idea how we could solve it...

    Can I get some details for the Mac problem. Are the permissions correct?

    Ulrich