New attribute in frameworkset

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 07:09:57 EDT

    All,

    a little heads-up: we have the problem that we have quite a lot of
    different products, all with their distinct releases. To build those,
    we need to specify paths like
    /Network/Public/Projects/ProdA/R10/Foo.framework and
    /Network/Public/Projects/ProdB/R21/Bar.framework, but those paths would
    normally end up literally in the deployment classpath files.

    So I added another level indirection, the attribute "deploymentDir",
    which specifies the "real" root that ends up in the classpath files for
    the frameworks in that tag. So

    <woapplication...>
    <frameworkset dir="${proda.base}/${release}"
    deploymentDir="${wo.localroot}/Library/Frameworks">
    </frameworkset>
    </woapplication>

    ends up as

      LOCALROOT/Library/Frameworks/Foo.framework

    instead of

      /Network/Public/Projects/ProdA/R10/Baz.framework

    I hope other find this useful, too...instead of just confusing:)

    Cheers, Anjo