Bindings for frameworks

From: Cristiano Cumer (cristian..mp.it)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 12:17:08 EDT

    Hi list!

    suddenly I have lost al my bindings (WOBuilder) in a framework project.
    I'm working with the WO5.3.3, Eclipse3 and the beta3 WOlips on XP. I
    have tried to create another Framework from scratch and there the
    bindings are working as expected, so it's not the setup of my computer.
    I have tried to rebuild the PB file and refresh the project but the
    bindings are still missing. Where should I look to try to fix this
    problem? Or is better to start over with a new empty framework and move
    all my stuff into this framework?

    Bye

    Cristiano