Re: Source attachments & WO Classpath containers

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 04:46:18 EDT

    All,

    re-adding the projects can have side-effects, though, as this mangles
    the NSBundle.bundleForClass() method...I see two ways to add the
    sources. One would be to make let the classpath container figure it
    out:

    1) if there are open projects, add their source paths to the global
    search path. This would require you to have the project open AND have
    projects for the frameworks in the first place AND have the project
    names the same as the framework.

    2) the other would be to add the absolute path (with or without a
    prefix variable) with a different separator char like

      sourcepath="/path1�/path2"

    in the .classpath itself. This would make it more difficult to split
    the project between different developers, though. And you'd need some
    sort of UI for that.

    Cheers, Anjo