Eclipse 3.1/WOLips 1.1.0.82 - Problem EOModel

From: Daniel MANDELBAUM (daniel.mandelbau..ompass.fr)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 10:15:47 EDT

    Hi,

    I use with Eclipse 3.1 and WOLips 1.1.0.82.
    I work on a projet named KCreateObj (WOApplication) which uses a framework KBusiness (WOFramework).
    In this framework, an EOModel is defined.

    I have the folowing problem :
    - if I insert the framework in the KCreateObj by using : right click - Properties - Libraries -
      Add External JARs, there is no problem, the application works fine.
    - but if I insert the framework in the KCreateObj by using : right click - Properties - Projects,
      the application doesn't work. The error message is :
      'com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOObjectNotAvailableException: databaseContextForModelNamed:
       cannot find model named XXX associated with this EOEditingContext'

    In KCreateObj I have the code :
    EOModelGroup.defaultGroup();

    Thanks for your replies.
    Regards