Re: Eclipse 3.1/WOLips 1.1.0.82 - Problem EOModel

From: Daniel MANDELBAUM (daniel.mandelbau..ompass.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 03:37:09 EDT

    Hi,

    Yes, my PB.project is included in the EOModel.
    In fact I have declared in the 'Run Configuration' menu, my project as a
    Java Application.
    In fact it must be a WOApplication.
    And now it works fine.

    --
    Daniel MANDELBAUM
    KOMPASS France

    Tél : 01 41 16 51 00 (standard) Fax : 01 41 16 51 50

    66, quai du Maréchal Joffre 92415 COURBEVOIE CEDEX

    Web : http://www.kompass.fr