Rapid turnaround & components in subdirectories revisited

From: Scott Anderson (scot..ccendi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 09:47:07 EDT

    Hello,

    I've got WOLips 1.1.0.89 (from cvs) and eclipse 3.0.1 on Mac os x
    10.3.5. I've got a project that I've converted (by hand) from xcode 1.5
    wo5.2.3 to this configuration. It is finally all working and stuff,
    however I like to put things in subdirectories for organizational
    purposes. When I put my components in a subdirectory (src/components,
    or components) rapid turn-around stops working. I've done the private
    framework shuffle so that the ivars are visible in the wobuilder.

    Is this supposed to work (components in subdirs)? I can't tell from
    reading the previous list conversations on this topic.

    I have incremental build enabled but honestly I'm not clear on the
    interaction between the ant build system and the iBuilder yet.

    Any suggestions gladly accepted!

    -s