Re: Rapid turnaround & components in subdirectories revisited

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 14:54:22 EDT

    Moin Scott,

    the "rapid" does not work with subfolder.

    An app running in development mode does not cache wocomponents i.e.
    reloads them every time. A woa launched within Eclipse runs in the
    development mode per default.

    Eclipse invokes a build whenever a resource is changed, but WOBuilder
    is an external app for Eclipse. Without turning the "refresh" option
    on, Eclipse does not recognize the changes made by WOBuilder(EOModeler,
    TextEdit, WordPad or whatever). We recommened to turn this option on.

    When you save your WOComponent within WOBuilder Eclipse recognizes that
    change and invokes the a build. WOLips copies the files into the
    woa/framework. On the next request WO loads the files just copied.

    The "rapid" graps the wocomponent directly from the project.

    Ulrich