Eclipse not showing build.xml

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 00:34:30 EDT

    I'm running Eclipse 3.0.1 on Mac OS X. I am attempting to make a very
    simple build.xml file for Ant to create a WAR file from my very simple
    project.

    I did File->New->XML (I have the Oxygen Eclipse plugin installed). I wrote
    some stuff and saved it. But then I noticed it didn't show up at all in my
    project, even after a refresh. It's in the right place in the file system
    but it doesn't show up in the Package Explorer, so I can't select it and run
    it!

    If I try to import it from the file system, Eclipse does complain that it's
    already there; if I remove it from the file system and try to import it from
    somewhere else, Eclipse complains that the workspace is out of sync. If I
    can convince Eclipse that it's not there anymore (after trial and error) and
    then import it from somewhere else in the file system, Eclipse complies but
    then again the file never shows up in the Package Explorer!

    I presume this is an Eclipse bug, but how do I work around it? I need to
    build my WAR file....

    Denise

    This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
    future messages from this sender, please click this link:

    woproject-dev@objectstyle.org">https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=woproject-dev@objectstyle.org