Re: Eclipse not showing build.xml

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 00:48:55 EDT

    On 9/29/04 9:34 PM, "Denise Howard" <dhoward@pgp.com> wrote:

    > I presume this is an Eclipse bug, but how do I work around it? I need to
    > build my WAR file....

    I mean, other than running Ant from the command line...of course, if Eclipse
    just doesn't want to deal with it, then I have no choice....

    Denise

    This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
    future messages from this sender, please click this link:

    woproject-dev@objectstyle.org">https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=woproject-dev@objectstyle.org