Re: Eclipse not showing build.xml

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 13:26:25 EDT

    Perfect! Both of your suggestions--the Navigator view (which I previously
    hadn't ever used) and the External Tools ant configuration--are exactly what
    I needed. Thank you Logan!

    Denise

    On 9/30/04 8:55 AM, "logan.allred@convergys.com"
    <logan.allred@convergys.com> wrote:

    > I don't ever see any of my build.xml files in my *Package Explorer*. I
    > always have to use the Navigator view.
    >
    > Another way to run the ant file is to use Run->External Tools->External
    > Tools... and create a new ant configuration for that ant file and run it
    > via the External Tools menu. I find that's actually easier for me than
    > finding the build.xml in the project and running via the popup menu.
    >
    > Good luck,
    > Logan Allred
    >

    > Denise Howard
    > <dhoward@pgp.com> To:
    > <woproject-dev@objectstyle.org>
    > cc:
    > 09/29/2004 10:34 Subject: Eclipse not showing
    > build.xml
    > PM
    >

    > <snip>
    > I did File->New->XML (I have the Oxygen Eclipse plugin installed). I wrote
    > some stuff and saved it. But then I noticed it didn't show up at all in my
    > project, even after a refresh. It's in the right place in the file system
    > but it doesn't show up in the Package Explorer, so I can't select it and
    > run
    > it!

    This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
    future messages from this sender, please click this link:

    woproject-dev@objectstyle.org">https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=woproject-dev@objectstyle.org