Re: Eclips/Ant build.xml "class Application cannot be found"?

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 19:00:29 EDT

    Thanks Jake,

    I have the following in my _WOSimpleApplication Run-Arguments under Working
    directory:

    Local directory (radio selected) ${working_dir_loc_WOLips:WOLipsTest}

    Is this what I need to change, and if so, to what exactly? Sorry for the
    simple question, but I'm still pretty new to Eclipse. Thanks again.

    jacob.macmulli..siro.au10/5/04 6:31 PMjacob.macmullin@csiro.au

    --
    William Hatch
    Eng. Visual Media Collection