Re: Eclips/Ant build.xml "class Application cannot be found"?

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 13:11:34 EDT

    Fabian Peters10/5/04 7:35 PMFabia..eters.net

    > Hi William,
    >
    >> I have the following in my _WOSimpleApplication Run-Arguments under
    >> Working
    >> directory:
    >>
    >> Local directory (radio selected) ${working_dir_loc_WOLips:WOLipsTest}
    >
    > change the "Working Directory" to
    > ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/build/WOLipsTest.woa} if you are using the
    > incremental builder, or ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/dist/WOLipsTest.woa}
    > if you use ant (supposing you use the standard naming for the build
    > output destinations).

    Thanks Fabian, I still get the same error. To be clear, here's what I did:

    I select my project in the Navigation Pane, select Run... From the
    contextual menu which results in the "Create, manage, and run
    configurations" window. I click the Arguments Tab, and under to section
    "Working directory", I have tried Local Directory with:

     ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/dist/WOLipsTest.woa}

    And the same thing under Workspace. I get this error at the top of the
    window:

     Variable references non-existent resource :
    ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/dist/WOLipsTest.woa}

    I don't have a dist directory under the project directory, hence no .woa
    file either.

    --
    William Hatch
    Eng. Visual Media Collection