Re: Eclips/Ant build.xml "class Application cannot be found"?

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 14:02:12 EDT

    Hi William,

    >> change the "Working Directory" to
    >> ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/build/WOLipsTest.woa} if you are using the
    >> incremental builder, or
    >> ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/dist/WOLipsTest.woa}
    >> if you use ant (supposing you use the standard naming for the build
    >> output destinations).
    >>
    > Thanks Fabian, I still get the same error. To be clear, here's what I
    > did:
    >
    > I select my project in the Navigation Pane, select Run... From the
    > contextual menu which results in the "Create, manage, and run
    > configurations" window. I click the Arguments Tab, and under to
    > section
    > "Working directory", I have tried Local Directory with:

    You mention a Local Directory radio button in another mail: Where do
    you actually see this? I'm with all the same versions here and there's
    no radio button around?

    You're definitely looking in the right place, though. In the Working
    Directory selection area, there are three buttons, "Workspace",
    "Filesystem", "Variables". I usually just click the first and navigate
    to the relevant *.woa directory. This results in the entry I suggested
    above.

    > ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/dist/WOLipsTest.woa}
    >
    > And the same thing under Workspace. I get this error at the top of the
    > window:
    >
    > Variable references non-existent resource :
    > ${workspace_loc:WOLipsTest/dist/WOLipsTest.woa}
    >
    > I don't have a dist directory under the project directory, hence no
    > .woa
    > file either.

    Then you should have a "build" directory with that neat little hammer
    icon, right? Within should be your projects WOLipsTest.woa. If there's
    no *.woa to be found anywhere then there's obviously something else to
    it...

    hth

    Fabian