Re: Eclips/Ant build.xml "class Application cannot be found"?

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 19:27:52 EDT

    Ulrich Köster10/6/04 3:21 PMulric..bjectstyle.org

    > could try to restore the defaults for the ant runtime preferences in
    > Eclipse. (You you have to restart Eclipse after that)

    Thanks Ulrich,

    I did, and now it won't run it at all. A the top of the Run window, I get:

    Variable references non-existent resource:
    ${workspace_loc:WOLTest3/dist/WOLTest3.woa}

    I don't have a dist directory or a .woa still. I created a new project to
    make sure that it would be as clean as possible, and these files are never
    there. I don't get this, my other machine runs this fine all day long.

    --
    William Hatch
    Eng. Visual Media Collection