Re: First Time User

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 22:12:30 EDT

    Thanks for all the replies.

    I think I have hit my first problem. I have packaged all the code in
    their respective functional areas like:

    au.com.shoebox.businesslogic
    au.com.shoebox.woapplication

    I have got the Application and Session classes in the woapplication
    package as well as the Main class. When I open Main.wo in WOBuilder, it
    does not show Application or Session or any of the instance variables
    and methods of the class. I found in the archives about the Application
    and Session not showing up and ho to fix it, but I don't know why the
    wo's own class is not showing up.

    Another thing. I have about 2000 image resources in my application. How
    should I manage these in eclipse. Currently they are in folders
    "images" and "buttons". Should I create a au.com.shoebox.resources
    package and then have them in there? Does this effect WOBuilder in
    displaying the images?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Greg

    I am already reaping the benefits of eclipse by not having to wait
    about 8 minutes for the application to build :-)