Components in "Components" directory not showing api bindings in WOBuilder

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 18:19:16 EDT

    Hi,

    All of my components that I have inside of my Components directory in my
    project do not show their bindings in WOBuilder. If I add my component as
    "Components/MyComponent" in WOBuilder, then I do see the bindings (and also
    my components get rendered properly). But then the program doesn't run
    properly because it looks for just "MyComponent" and not
    "Components/MyComponent".

    Does anyone know how to get WOBuilder to see the api bindings for components
    that are stored in a Components directory and not at the project root?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100