Please Help.

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 22:54:15 EDT

    I cannot get any of the class methods as well as the session and
    application to appear in WO Builder. I am using OS X. It seems that the
    xcode project does not get updated, but PB.project does. I removed the
    Xcode project from the workspace so I was hoping that WOBuilder would
    use that instead of the xcode one, but it seems to still use none. In
    the console log it does not say anything from WOBuilder, except that
    smooth scrolling won't be supported in the next release, but I think
    that this is AppKit saying this and not really WOBuilder.

    My components are in packages, eg

    au.com.shoebox.woapplication
    has the Main component with the Application and Session classes.

    au.com.shoebox.businesslogic has the model objects generated from
    EOGenerator.

    It is really starting to become a bit of a pain not having the methods
    and actions in WOBuilder.

    If anyone can give me any clue how to track down why it isn't showing
    up in WOBuilder, I would be extremely grateful.

    Thanks in advance,
    Greg