Problem installing WOLips 1.1.0.82 beta 3 on eclipse 3.0.1

From: René Bock (boc..alient.de)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 04:31:06 EDT

    Hello!

    I just wanted to evaluate eclipse along with the WOLips plugin. But,
    helas, I had no luck in installing the plugin.

    My first attempt was to use

            Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install... -> search for new
    features to install -> New local Site

    after defining and selecting the local update site
    (woproject/doc/update/local) a click on 'continue' shows me an empty
    set of features. :-(

    My second attempt was to using a remote Site
    (http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/update).

    This time I hat the choice between WOLips 1.0.4 and 1.0.7.50. But
    no version 1.1.0.82 :-(

    Any hint on installing the current WOLips version.

    Im using max os X 10.3.5 with the latest java updates installed.

    Regards

            René Bock

    --
    salient GmbH – the interactive advantage
    Software Engineering

    http://www.salient.de – Telefon: 069/650096-18 – Fax: 069/650096-70