Re: First Time User

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 15:03:51 EDT

    Moin Greg,

    due to some limitations in the PB.project support in WOBuilder I would
    recommend to keep App, Session and main in the default package.

    About your resources. Copy them into the project. Right click on the
    buttons folder and choose "Include as WebServer Resources". Do the same
    for images.

    After that. WOBuilder should display the images.

    Ulrich