Eclipse/WOLips not seeing the WO frameworks

From: Britt, Travis (Travis.Brit..gc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 12:48:59 EDT

    I'm using WO 5.2.3, Eclipse 3.0.1 & WOLips 1.1.0.82 on Windows XP. (Fresh installs of everything.) When I create a new WOApplication from Eclipse none of the WebObjects import statements resolve.

    I see WO Frameworks under Project:Properties:Libraries, but it's empty (cannot be expanded). I tried removing & re-adding it with no change. I tried to configure it but none of the selections (Local, System, etc.) persist.

    If I manually add the jars from NEXT_ROOT/Library/Frameworks/ it works, but I sense that isn't how it should be done.

    Must admit this is my first time using Windows of any flavor. I have this same setup working great under OS X, and didn't see anything in the archives, which leads me to believe it may be something XP related. (Or me related...) I am able to run ProjectBuilderWO on this box and build and run an application.

    .classpath has this entry:
    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.objectstyle.wolips.WO_CLASSPATH"/>

    If there's any other information that would be useful let me know.

    Thanks so much,

    tb