Re: Including frameworks in projects. How?

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 10:42:22 EDT

    Thanks Ulrich. I am amazed that you (and others) create things like
    WOLips and still have time to help newbies like me...

    The framework is in the workspace. Is it enough to reference the
    framework in the Properties->"Project reference" panel, or do I have to
    include it in the "Java build path" panel ->"Project" tab also?

    Now, it seems it is impossible to remove my framework jar from the
    WOFramework folder. Is this an Eclipse bug? I can remove the whole
    WOFramework folder but not something within this folder (remove button
    diabled)...

    JPM.