RE: Eclipse/WOLips not seeing the WO frameworks

From: Britt, Travis (Travis.Brit..gc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 11:31:29 EDT

    From: Ulrich Köster [mailto:ulric..bjectstyle.org]
    > is the workspace a copy of the MacOSX workspace?

    No, it's a new workspace.

    From: Bill Michell [mailto:bill.michel..bc.co.uk]
    > Check that the cases in all your configuration files and
    > settings and variables match the ones actually on the file
    > system, just in case.

    Everything looks OK, but I'm not sure I'm looking in all the right places. I did a new, default install of WO, Eclipse and WOLips just in case something got messed up while I was troubleshooting earlier. Same behavior.

    I see Windows XP has the following environment variables set, is there anything else I could look for? (I'm a total Windows newbie. Somehow I've managed to always use Linux or OS X, until now...) I had to change the WEBOBJECTS_JAVA_* vars to point to my JDK 1.4.2 install. By default they were set to 1.2...

    Lib C:\Apple\Developer\Libraries
    NEXT_ROOT %SystemDrive%/Apple
    WEBOBJECTS_JAVA_EXTENSIONS C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\lib\ext
    WEBOBJECTS_JAVA_HOME C:/j2sdk1.4.2_05
    Path [Windows System stuff removed] C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin;%NEXT_ROOT%\Library\Executables;%NEXT_ROOT%\bin;%NEXT_ROOT%\Library\JDK\bin;

    tb