RE: Eclipse/WOLips not seeing the WO frameworks

From: Britt, Travis (Travis.Brit..gc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:14:48 EDT

    I've been digging around some more, is it typical for the NEXT_ROOT, NEXT_LOCAL_ROOT and NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT Classpath Variables to be reset each time Eclipse is started? The values are always reset to \System, \, and \System, respectively.

    Also, when I try to add the WebObjects Frameworks library, there are no disclosure triangles/boxes like there are on OS X. I suspect this is another symptom of my installation not being able to see the frameworks for whatever reason.

    tb