[Solved] RE: Eclipse/WOLips not seeing the WO frameworks

From: Britt, Travis (Travis.Brit..gc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 14:01:40 EDT

    From: Ulrich Köster [mailto:ulric..bjectstyle.org]
    > to answer your question. WOLips loads them everytime from the
    > wobuild.properties.

    Ahhhh... Fixed it. For whatever reason the wobuild.properties file had OS X style paths in it: wo.dir.system=/System, for example.

    I manually deleted that file and restarted Eclipse. (Setting the rebuild option in the prefs didn't seem to actually rebuild it.) When I went back to edit the build path the wobuild.properties was recreated and this time it had Windows style paths: wo.dir.system=C:/Apple, for example. Now all the WO frameworks are visible.

    Many thanks to all who helped!

    tb