EOModels not loading

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 02:30:07 EDT

    Hi,

    I have an application using a framework. The framework contains two
    EOModels. The application references the framework. Yet, when running
    the application, I receive the famous error:

    An object store for the entity "XXX" could not be found. Verify that
    the entity is defined in an EOModel, and that the model is installed
    properly.

    Eomodels are not loaded. I don't know if it is an Eclipse issue. This
    happened suddenly, I don"t know exactly why. Maybe because I save one
    of the EOmodels...

    I have made some research on this error, and found that it might have
    been the result of ProjectBuilder and Eclipse bugs, but these messages
    are pretty old, and the bugs should have been corrected by now, so I
    don't know what to do...

    JPM.