Re: EOModels not loading

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 03:44:51 EDT

    I have found the following advice:

      You have to manually copy any *.eomodeld directories into the
    framework's
      build/xxx.framework/resources directory.

    But my EOModels were already there. To be sure, I did copy the EOmodels
    from the file system to the above directory in eclipse but that didn't
    work...

    There is a bug report on this issue,

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=WOL-100

      but it states that the bug concerns Eclipse 3.0.0 and wolips 1.1.0.71
    on Win2k. I am on the Mac, and using wolips 1.1.0.82 beta 3. I am
    (still) concerned?

    Other Ideas?

    JPM.