Maintaining PB.project

From: Britt, Travis (Travis.Brit..gc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 09:04:31 EDT

    WOLips 1.1.0.82b3, Eclipse 3.0.1, WO 5.2.3.

    Should I expect WOLips to maintain the PB.project file when I change the ant include/exclude patternset files?

    The project (an old PBWO project) is up and building fine from Eclipse, but if opened in PBWO none of the resources are correct. It doesn't look like they're being added to the PB.project file. (Specifically, WEBSERVER_RESOURCES and WOAPP_RESOURCES. FRAMEWORKS are being updated.)

    I'm not sure if this is a bug, is unimplemented, or if I should be doing something differently to keep the PB.project file in sync.

    Thanks again,

    tb