Re: EOModels not loading

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 12:36:11 EDT

    I ended up adding the models to the application itself, and copying
    then to the build/xxx.woa/Contents/Resources folder. My models are now
    framework, an one in the application. Not very convenient. Each time I
    modify the models, do I have to manually copy them to the
    build/xxx.woa/Contents/Resources folder?

    JP.