Re: EOModels not loading

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 13:39:35 EDT

    Moin Jean Pierre,

    the problem is that the eomodel is included and excluded. You're facing
    a bug in 1.1.0.70.

    What happen's behind the scenes. Take a look into your framework (same
    for an application) it should contain a folder named 'woproject' (or
    'ant' ).

    Within the 'woproject' folder are various files. Open the
    resource.include.patternset and the resources.exclude.patternset. Both
    contain a list of pattern. WOLips use them to decide which files are
    Resouces during the PB.project update and the build. The exclude rules
    are stronger. I.e including and excluding a file excludes it. The
    default resource.exclude.patternset from 1.1.0.70 excludes EOModels.
    Just coping the eomodels into the framework does not solve your problem
    because the eomodel is not included in the PB.project. The woa only
    load resources defined in a PB.project even if they exist in the woa or
    a framework. (When launched in development which is the default.)

    To get rid of the problem:

    1. Disable the automatic build.

    2. If the folder is named ant please rename the folder to 'woproject'
    and choose WOLips->Upgrade to 1.1.* from the project menu. (The menu
    entry upgrades your build.xml without a warning. In the case you've
    changed it manually make a backup first. )

    3. Create a new framework any copy the *patternset files from the new
    framework to old framework. (They are within the woproject folder.)

    4. Move the models to the correct framework. Remove the build folder
    from the framework and application.

    5. Quit and restart Eclipse.

    6. Enable the automatic build.

    Ulrich