RE: Maintaining PB.project

From: Britt, Travis (Travis.Brit..gc.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 09:50:26 EDT

    From: Ulrich Köster [mailto:ulric..bjectstyle.org]
    > WOLips should maintain your PB.project. Are there any entries in the
    > log?

    Nope. The PB.project file is well formed, and forcing an update doesn't make a difference.

    Here's a simplified test that fails on my box:

    Create new WOApplication
    Create new file (test.txt)
    Edit resources.include.patternset, add "**/*.txt"

    Save, build. The resulting .woa doesn't have the test.txt file in the Resources dir. The PB.project file includes this entry:

    WOAPP_RESOURCES =
    (
        Properties
    );

    resources.exclude.patternset only has the default entries:
    **/*.emodeld~/
    **/*.framework/**

    The Main.api and Main.wo files should also be in the Resources this point, but aren't. If I use the WOLips contextual menu on test.txt and select "Include as Resource" is actually creates an exclude pattern for **/*.txt.

    tb